Image lit using Light Dome PRO. Effects added using Mood Master and combined in Photoshop.
Z - D E P T H F X i n D a z | S t u d i o !
Never before seen atmospheric effects in Daz|Studio!
Add astonishing perspective atmospherics to any Daz|Studio scene, both indoors and outdoors. Spoil yourself with effects out of this world! Clever design, allows extremely fast render times and unlimited control & adjustments. Your Daz|Studio scenes will never look the same again!
For the first time in the
history of Daz - you can add real depth & cool effects to your renders -
using an ingenious layering system.
- Free Personal Forum Support!
- 10 incredible effects: Groundbreaking Deep Fog that will add real depth fog/haze to your images never before seen in D|S, Deep Fog Fall Off / Texture / Noise, Cool Rain, Ice Cold Snow, Hot Sun Glow, Bright Lens Flare, Striking Color Gradient and Additional Fast Fog.
- Adjust color, position, rotation, scale & opacity + more!
- Works indoors and outdoors with ANY scene of any size with ANY props!
- Produce a single effect layer or multiple effect layers for out of this world control and speed - without re-rendering your original render! Play with the layers in postwork and alter color and intensity in seconds
- Create Z-Depth Masks
- Renders fast - Doesn´t use any lights or shadows
- Stack Effect Layers on top of eachother for unlimited effects
- Requires an external image processing software like Photoshop or Gimp (free) that supports layers with the Screen feature. Tutorial for using Photoshop/Gimp included
- Your graphic card must support transparency for previewing purposes (In D|S: Help/About your graphic card/Texture units must show 4 or above)
- Requires latest version of your Graphics Card Driver and Direct X
- Required: Your scene must be lit before applying the MM
- Compatible with any Dreamlight light sets and any other lights or light sets on the market
- User Manual included
Image lit using Studio Light PRO. Effects added using Mood Master. Postworked in Photoshop.
Images below lit using LDP / SLP or other light sets. Effects added using Mood Master. Layers composited in Photoshop / Gimp.
Copyright 2005-2009 Waldemar Belwon. All Rights Reserved.